Men’s Retro Briefs by Popduds

12:28 pm products

Timeout from SL for a bit. I discovered these. I have a feeling some of my readers will appreciate…

More designs, here. Popdud’s Men’s Underwear. There are many colors, designs, and sizes. This is not a paid ad.

-Big Adz ))

8 Responses
  1. Ryan Harrington :

Date: November 20, 2009 @ 17:03

OMG!! These are amazing! Have you bought a pair yet? I’m thinking of getting “fishies and sharkies” and “frownosaurus”.. What is the fit like? I hope they feel just like the cartoon briefs I used to wear :)

2. Adz Childs :

Date: November 20, 2009 @ 17:51

I have a Fish and Shark pair and a plain red pair. I wanted to try two sizes to get the right size. Of the two sizes I tried, I decided to go with the smaller pair. Results may vary, ask your parents’ permission.

They are very soft, and, yes, they remind me of the originals, especially when I leave them crumpled up on the floor. Now that I know the right size, I plan to buy a pair of each :) Trust me, you will get $18 worth of enjoyment out of each pair. :)

Part of your purchase goes to charity. I hope the sales are strong enough to keep them in business.

3. Adz Childs :

Date: November 20, 2009 @ 18:01

100% cotton. Made in China.

4. Ryan Harrington :

Date: November 20, 2009 @ 18:33

Awesome, thanks for the details. I have no doubt I’ll get my $18 worth, I’m so excited to wear these out and about. If I’m a 32″ waist, should I get the mediums? In other words.. is the sizing true to size like the description says it is? Thanks so much for the recommendation!! I miss my underoos..

5. Adz Childs :

Date: November 20, 2009 @ 18:44

At 32″ I think you should get the smalls.

6. Anita :

Date: May 7, 2013 @ 22:22

Dear Sir or Madam,
    This is Anita from Xiamen Longxinyuan Import and Export Company. We glad to get your information posted on net. That you are in the market for underwear, panties etc . We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, with the hope that we may work together in future.
    Our company is mainly specializing in the manufacture and export of Men’s Brief s, Women’s Briefs. You may visit our online company introduction at http://www.cottonworld.org .Which includes our company profiles, history and something latest designs .
    Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.
    We look forward to receiving your enquiries soon .

Best Regards,
    Anita

7. ???????????? :

Date: May 10, 2014 @ 12:26

Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is a really
    neatly written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and
    return to learn more of your helpful info. Thanks for the post.

I will definitely comeback.

8. LukeHenson88 :

Date: June 6, 2015 @ 12:31

I LOVE Popduds briefs!! I bought two pairs of them: mix tape and breakfast for dinner, both of which are super soft and comfortable. I’m 26, 6 feet tall and athletic with a swimmer’s build and have worn nothing but Hanes or Fruit of the Loom white briefs (“tighty whities”) since I was 13. Before that…all throughout my childhood and into junior high, I always wore cartoon/superhero briefs and Underroos. Until I was 12-13, I was somewhat small for my age and never thought to say anything about the underwear my mom bought for me…I just wore them. She continued to buy the same cartoon/superhero briefs I had always worn. But once I got into junior high and started playing football/basketball, I noticed that the other boys wore plain white briefs (at that point, the other boys weren’t wearing boxers or boxer briefs yet…only briefs). While there were still 3-4 boys that wore cartoon briefs/Underroos like I did, our locker room at that point was pretty much a “sea” of tighty whites. Though nobody ever said anything, all the other boys wearing white briefs made my briefs look childish, so I asked my mom to buy plain white briefs instead. She did and I was happy!

Once I got into high school and discovered that briefs came in several colors, I also found that Target and Walmart actually sold adult size superhero briefs (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, etc) so I bought some and wore them proudly. The other boys in the locker room laughed and pointed, and I’ll admit I showed them off a little bit, but I LOVED wearing them because they made me feel young at heart. That’s why I was so glad to find Popduds online!! I hope that they continue to make these. ????